Black Octopus Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x jimnran x

2 posters

Go down

x jimnran x Empty x jimnran x

Post by x jimnran x Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 pm

Name is Jim. 32 yrs old, born in San Jose, CA. I have been married for 10.5 yrs and I have a 9 yr old daughter (10) in October. I have been in the US Army for 7.5 yrs. I am an Infantry man and I am planning / in the process of becoming a Warrant Officer (Flight). I have been playing Forza since mid '04 when I got back from Iraq. I played FM1 until the day FM2. I joined the ETCC right after season 2. I have had some luck and some bad luck. I joined LIF3BLADE right before Season 3 / 4. We took a break and now we are back at it. I look forward to having good times and good racing with Black Octopus Racing.

x jimnran x Black_13
x jimnran x
x jimnran x
Team Owner
Team Owner

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-11

https://blackoctopusracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

x jimnran x Empty Re: x jimnran x

Post by LIF3BLADE Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:42 pm

x jimnran x wrote:Name is Jim. 32 yrs old, born in San Jose, CA. I have been married for 10.5 yrs and I have a 9 yr old daughter (10) in October. I have been in the US Army for 7.5 yrs. I am an Infantry man and I am planning / in the process of becoming a Warrant Officer (Flight). I have been playing Forza since mid '04 when I got back from Iraq. I played FM1 until the day FM2. I joined the ETCC right after season 2. I have had some luck and some bad luck. I joined LIF3BLADE right before Season 3 / 4. We took a break and now we are back at it. I look forward to having good times and good racing with Black Octopus Racing.

x jimnran x Black_13

Jim, didn't know you were from San Jose. That is were I live. Looking at that Octopus, we should commission someone to make us a killer ass logo for the team.

My Bio will be up soon.

LIF3BLADE
Team Owner
Team Owner

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by x jimnran x Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:33 pm

I was born there and moved when I was very young. My dad's family lives in Sunnyvale / Santa Clara still. My Dad use to live somewhere off Story Road, thats all I remember. I moved down there about 12 years ago and worked for some glass company. Drove from SanJo to Oakland to Santa Rosa every night. I remember 1 time I was coming across the Golden Gate Bridge and I didnt know it was a toll bridge. I had no cash on me. I had to go up to the operations building and sign a IOU. I sent the $6 or what ever it was. I also got stopped in a company truck doing 90 in a 55 coming back from Santa Rosa. The cop was real cool and wrote it for 65 in a 55. Good times lol.
x jimnran x
x jimnran x
Team Owner
Team Owner

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-11

https://blackoctopusracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LIF3BLADE Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:26 am

cool. we live not too far from story - close to the 101 and Capital Exit in a place called Evergreen. When I first moved to the bay area I commuted from Oakland to San Jose. 1 time I came home and SWAT had my hood blocked off - couldn't go home for about 2 hours - not a good area - but good times.

I used to be a courier in LA when I was 19-21 years old. I literally got paid to drive as fast as I could in the worst traffic you can imagine. Once I hit a cow. I saw a truck fall off an overpass. I did a 360 in the rain on the freeway and kept it going. I drove into a ditch once. I could go on and on - good times...

The state preferred I not drive for about 18 months after I quit that job...

LIF3BLADE
Team Owner
Team Owner

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down